Home Page

Changes in Personal Details

If you have any changes in personal details, that the school keeps a record of, please inform us immediately. This could be a change of address, change of telephone numbers or email or even a change of job.


The more up to date detals we have, the better we can keep in contatc with you about your children. You can use the form below to email us any changes if you cannot contact us more directly.